Hello, my name is Lucas Descroix.
I like to draw shapes and to build systems. I make custom and retail typefaces, design books, posters and visual identities. You can sometimes find me working within Le Combo or experimenting alternative tools and organizing workshops with Bonjour Monde.
Want to get in touch? You can contact me by Mail, on Twitter or Instagram, I'd be happy to hear from you!
– Crossover, Lectures de mémoires #2, Rhinoceros, 2017
– étapes:, Pyramid Éditions, n°228, 2015
– Après\Avant, Rencontres de Lure, n°3, 2015
– Après\Avant, Rencontres de Lure, n°2, 2014
– Typo&,;:!, collective exhibition, Museum of printing and graphic communication, Lyon (Fr), 2016
– Les Suisses de Paris, collective exhibition, Museum für Gestaltung, Zürich (Ch), 2016
– Pangramme, collective exhibition, Lorraine Fine Art School, Metz (Fr), 2016
– Les affiches de l'ANRT, collective exhibition, Ministry of Culture and Communication, Paris (Fr), 2016
– 50 Diplômes, collective exhibition, 12Mail Gallery, Paris (Fr), 2015
– Détournement de fontes, Mirage Festival, Les Subsistances, Lyon (Fr), March 2017 (with Bonjour Monde)
– RoboType, Expériences Numérique, Maison pour Tous, Lyon (Fr), February 2017 (with Bonjour Monde)
– Gutenbug, Les Grands Voisins, Paris (Fr), December 2016 (with Bonjour Monde)
– Micro-Macro, Fine Art School, Nancy (Fr), February 2016 (with ANRT)
– Post-master course in typographic research (ANRT, Nancy, Fr), 2017
– Master in Graphic design, with honours (HEAR, Strasbourg, Fr), 2015
– Degree in Graphic design (École Estienne, Paris, Fr), 2012
Website designed and developed by Lucas Descroix, using Kirby CMS.
Set in Odisea and Hernani, two yet-unreleased type families.
© 2010-2017 Lucas Descroix, all rights reserved.